Here at ShipStation, we want to make online selling and shipping efficient, wherever you sell and however you ship. Which is why we’ve integrated with almost every major selling platform and shipping carrier possible.
When we heard Ecwid, a leading shopping cart software in the space, was launching a new API, we knew it would be a great fit for ShipStation’s current and potential user base. Ecwid makes it easy for anyone with a great online presence to start selling online. Just like ShipStation, they want to simplify the e-commerce experience. With over 900K users worldwide, they must be doing something right!
After linking ShipStation and Ecwid, here are just a few of the many things you can do:
- Sync Ecwid orders seamlessly into ShipStation
- Ship orders across one or many carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS, Amazon Fulfillment, and more!)
- Save money with discounted USPS rates and get a free USPS provider account
- Create shipping labels one at a time or in batch
- Automate manual tasks like applying carrier preferences, auto-filling custom forms, and updating shipping info back to Ecwid and the customer
Not yet a ShipStation customer? Sign up for a free trial today and streamline shipping for Ecwid and wherever you sell online!