As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll manage the marketing efforts that bring in potential customers. You’ll need to understand our various customer types and make strategic decisions about how to best get our offering in front of them. You must be someone who can “Get Ship Done” both strategically and tactically.
Successful candidates will be experts in various marketing channels. They’ll be aggressive in their efforts while knowing when to it’s right to push more or less in their efforts. They’ll communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders. They’ll be passionate about sharing our powerful software with new customers. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Off-site / Online marketing
- PPC – SEO – Display – Affiliate – Print – Direct
- Work closely with Content Manager to support your efforts
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to support your efforts
- Reporting and analytics of marketing activities
- Constant concentration on driving more leads while attempting to decrease CPA
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendors while pushing to ensure optimal performance
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
You must have:
- >3 years experience in Marketing (BIG plus if it’s in the SAAS space)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products
- Hands-on experience running online marketing channel(s)
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Apply to become part of the ShipStation crew!
Fill out the form below, attach your résumé, and remember: be yourself.