Social Media Marketing Manager
As our Social Media Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is maintaining our presence across all of social media—from Facebook to Instagram to Pinterest to channels we don’t know yet, if there’s a social media channel, you will ensure ShipStation has a focused, strategic presence.
Since so much of the work we do involves bringing together our users and our partners, building a community via sharing and engaging on social media with partner and user posts is essential.
The best candidate will have exciting ideas for engaging potential and current users on social media, how to craft social media content that educates and engages, and find new approaches to interacting in the e-commerce social space. You should be enthusiastic and energetic about the e-commerce realm and the social space/blogosphere. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Craft social media posts for blogs, partner announcements, new features, and more
- Build following counts across social media and increase engagement with current and potential users
- Provide tactical and/or strategic input on paid social media activities as needed
- Keep ShipStation’s social media up-to-date in regards to branding guidelines
- Lead a group of support reps who monitor and respond to support related interactions on social media channels
- Report/analyze all social media efforts, including ROI, to aid in determining future efforts and effectiveness of campaigns
- Explore new social media channels for ShipStation
- Monitor partners on social media in order to share and retweet relevant posts
- Build a community between ShipStation, its users, and its partners via social media interactions
- Strategize and implement new social media channels
- Share partner stories and news on social media
You must have:
- 2+ years experience managing a business’ social media accounts
- College degree or work equivalent
- A passion for social media and growing a community
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills
- An interest in e-commerce businesses
- The entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement for the start-up experience
- Experience with Facebook Business Pages, Twitter Analytics, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Apply to become part of the ShipStation crew!
Fill out the form below, attach your résumé, and remember: be yourself.