As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for building rich and interactive web applications that help our customers manage their e-commerce sales. Enjoy creative freedom in a start-up environment that embraces new technologies. If you are interested in building cutting-edge SaaS software that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
You must have:
- Broad knowledge in web-based application development
- 1+ years experience with ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with people with a variety of skill sets
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related and/or relevant experience
Would be great to also have experience with:
- Web standards & accessibility
- Running your own e-commerce business
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Apply to become part of the ShipStation crew!
Fill out the form below, attach your résumé, and remember: be yourself.