User Success Specialist – International Overnight
As a User Support Specialist for our international division, you’ll be at the vanguard of ShipStation’s customer interaction with international customers. You will assist in on-boarding new users, tackle emails, live chats, and phone calls.
You will simultaneously build and improve our customer experience structure to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with ShipStation’s team of awesome engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
This position is for non-regular business hours (Sunday – Thursday 4pm – 1am) and is currently for Australian accounts.
You must have:
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – make good choices that serve both the customer and the company & instinct to work with common sense and urgency.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Willing to accept hugs from customers
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Apply to become part of the ShipStation crew!
Fill out the form below, attach your résumé, and remember: be yourself.