Announcing DHL Express – Providing Express Shipping Down Under
Offering DHL Express for the Australian market, is the newest integration in ShipStation’s recent international push. DHL is the most international company in the world with a network of over 220 countries and territories. Specifically, in Australia, the e-commerce market offers exciting opportunities with sales projected to reach over 20 billion dollars this year.
Australian merchants who choose to connect to DHL Express through the ShipStation software will have access to leading shipping and fulfillment features:
- Print international shipping labels using specially negotiated DHL Express rates
- Create automatic customs documentation
- Set up third party billing options so duties and taxes can be billed to the recipient
- Consolidation of orders from multiple selling channels
- Batch printing 1000s of shipping labels at a time
- Automatic tracking/delivery emails, customers are updated on the status of their order
- Easy to create automation rules that save time and money during shipping process
ShipStation is committed to making international shipping more accessible for all our users. In addition to this integration, we’ve also recently introduced international address verification, allowing users in Canada, Australia, and the UK to verify addresses when they ship in and out of the country. Plus, with metric weights available in our free mobile app (available on iOS, Android, & iOS tablets), getting ship done no matter where you are has never been easier.