We are thrilled to expand on our motto “however you ship” for eCommerce merchants in the United Kingdom. Sellers can now add Hermes to their dispatch arsenal with ShipStation.
The courier has seen double-digit growth every year for the past six years. They are one of the UK’s leading parcel services handling more than 270 million orders in 2017. Eighty percent of the UK’s top 100 retailers trust them with their parcel deliveries.
Fun fact: the company was founded as the exclusive delivery service for OTTO-Versand, one of the best-known mail order brands in the world. Needless to say, fulfillment and eCommerce is in their DNA.
Hermes provides flexible and affordable delivery options to home, work, and neighbor that are convenient. Its multi-channel approach ensures an industry-leading, hassle-free delivery experience with up to 95% of parcels delivered the first time.
With Hermes and ShipStation, you’ll:
- Easily connect your existing Hermes account in the ShipStation app.
- Automatically import your eCommerce orders wherever you sell.
- Automate most of your dispatch process and batch print hundreds of labels.
- Say goodbye to long queues: Hermes collects from your address.
- Get 7-day delivery.
- Expand your eCommerce empire beyond borders and dispatch internationally.
Start dispatching your orders in the UK today
ShipStation customers in the United Kingdom now have the choice of 6 major fulfillment and courier options.
Don’t wait and start dispatching your parcels with Hermes, just like some of the UK’s largest online retailers including Next Directory, Tesco, JD Williams, and Debenhams.