Although we love being web-based (and we’re pretty sure you do too!), we find it has been invaluable to meet face-to-face with online sellers and partners. That’s why in 2015, ShipStation is participating in more trade shows and events than ever before.
Here are a few of the quickly approaching events coming up:
- Brightpearl Fashion Trends Panel on March 12th, 2015. Our very own VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath, will be one of four industry experts on a panel discussing emerging fashion retail trends. If you’re in the San Francisco area, be sure to check it out!
- South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Trade Show from March 15-18, 2015. We’ll get to rub shoulders with thousands of other innovators, entrepreneurs, startups and tech companies at one of the largest tech conferences in the world. Major bonus: SXSW is hosted in our hometown, Austin, TX. If you’re in the area, we’d love to see you at Booth #506!
- MivaCon 2015 on March 25-27, 2015. We’re joining our partners over at Miva for their 15th annual MivaCon in San Diego. Find our exhibitor table and say hello!
- ChannelAdvisor Catalyst on March 30-April 1, 2015. This will be the third time in a row that we get to join ChannelAdvisor at their annual show, Catalyst, and share ShipStation with online sellers hungry for automation. If you’re traveling to Las Vegas for Catalyst or already in the area, let us know! We’ll be helping folks “get ship done” at Booth #30.
- Magento Imagine on April 20-22, 2015. In less than a month after Catalyst, you’ll find us at Las Vegas again for the Magento Imagine show. This isn’t our first rodeo at Magento Imagine, and we’re excited to join in on the fun and meet some old and new faces at Imagine. Meet our team at Booth #12.
- National Postal Forum on May 17-20, 2015 in Anaheim, CA. We’ll be exhibiting at the National Postal Forum and our VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath, will be speaking on “Quick Tips for using Social Media to Generate Business.” Meet Robert and our team at Booth #333.
- Rakuten Expo on May 20-21, 2015 in Las Vegas. Join ShipStation at Rakuten’s largest event to date. We’ll be helping online sellers learn how to grow their business and shrink shipping inefficiencies seamlessly and easily.
- Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) on June 2-5,2015. Might we say this is hands-down the most comprehensive trade show for online retail? ShipStation will be in Chicago with thousands of online retailers and over 200 industry experts sharing the latest in e-commerce. Learn what’s new with ShipStation at Booth #412.
We’re still considering a handful of other conferences (there just seems to be so many great events for e-commerce lately) and we’d love to hear which events and trade shows you’re headed to in 2015. Maybe we can meet you there!
If you’re already planning on attending any of the shows above, please let us know. We’d love to share a cup of coffee with you or meet you at our booth to swap our stories, and maybe even give you a sneak peek on what we’ve been working on to make your life and your online business even easier.