ShipStation’s (Last Minute) Gift Guide
Procrastinatin’ ain’t easy, but we all do it. In case you’re one of many still searching for that perfect gift, we’ve collected a few of our Users for you to peruse. See if anything tickles your fancy and order soon to make sure your gift arrives in time!
- With quality, handmade leather goods, Walnut Studiolo has everything from a Whiskey Case to business card holders.
- Surround yourself with some of Ugmonk’s positivity. Decorate your desk with a beautiful ampersand (seriously) or grab a messenger bag.
- If there’s a man in your life that does a lot of traveling, scour Owen & Fred for gym bags, duffel bags, luggage tags, wallets, soap—everything a man-on-the-go needs.
- We all use our phone’s camera, so why not give it a boost? Ollo Clip can turn your smart phone into a professional camera.
- Before wandering outdoors for that camping trip, vist Huckberry’s online store and stock up on supplies, namely, that dinosaur bone & amber-handled knife.
Raven and Lily covers everything from jewelry to pillows to skirts, jackets, tops, and more!
This one is a just a smidge Texas-centric, but ShipStation is from Austin, afterall! Texas Humor should be your go to for anyone you know that has ever mentioned enjoying Texas. Plus, their Instagram is awesome.
- I can speak to this one personally: if you or a loved one have a beard, check out Doc Elliott. From the Beard Serum to the Beard Balm, you really can’t go wrong with Doc Elliott.
- Speaking of beard care, BEARD KING‘s Beard Bib will take care of all your beard trimmings while you keep it clean, trim, and shaped to perfection.
- Get your wonderfully smelling and goofily named candles from The Burlap Bag. Trust us—we have a few of these around the office and are yet to find one that isn’t fantastic.
- Keep your drinks cool and your toes warm during the winter (and the rest of the year) with Freaker USA. They seriously have something for everyone you know, especially since everyone you know drinks and wears socks.
- Again speaking from personal experience, Wondermade‘s marshmallow’s should be enjoyed liberally—from a cup of coffee to munching after dinner, these will change the way you look at marshmallows.
- When you talk about class, it’s hard to keep The Caramel Jar out of the conversation. The attention that goes into each batch will leave you—and your gift-receiver—savoring each caramel.
- We say this without exaggerating, but Maggie Louise Confections‘ chocolates are so gorgeous, you may be hesitant to eat them. Once you taste them, though, all bets are off.
- If you love wine, know someone who does, or want to know more about it, Wine Folly‘s gift guide has tools, books, and supplies for everyone from wine enthusiasts to folks getting started.
- Liber & Co. is the perfect place for the mixologist in your life. They have an assortment of syrups, bar kits, and a couple cocktail collections to branch out and try something tasty and new.
Wow, that’s a list. It just kept growing and growing, too, but it should definitely cover nearly everything you could possibly need!