Top 10 Productivity Tools You Can Use NOW! Part I
Improving productivity is one of the most popular New Year’s resolutions for online retailers. Whether you are working on managing costs, streamlining operations or handling an increase in sales, business success today often means doing more with less.
To give you a boost toward your goals for 2017, here are ten tools that can enhance your team’s productivity. Best of all, they are free or have just a small cost, so you can put them to work right away.
- SumAll. If you’re wondering about the results from your social media marketing, SumAll can give you clear, easy-to-read reports. This app lets you connect unlimited Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google Analytics accounts, so you see what sites and campaigns are driving traffic to your store.
- WunderList. This is a powerful to-do app that tracks your tasks on computer, tablet or smartphone. You can set up recurring tasks for yourself and each of your team members, making it easy to collaborate on projects like launching a new marketing program or resolving a complicated customer service issue.
- Boomerang. If you use Gmail, Outlook or Android for email, then Boomerang can be a great time saver. You can write your messages during the day and schedule them to be sent out automatically at the right time – a particularly valuable feature if your store’s customers are spread across multiple time zones. This app can also help you manage your in-box more efficiently in the coming year.
- UberConference. This powerful conference call application lets you manage calls, share screens, and collaborate without complicated downloads or coding. It’s a very natural approach to “getting everyone together” for a quick meeting, regardless of location.
- Calendly. This tool makes it easy to schedule meetings with your team or outside vendors without playing email tag. You can set up a staff meeting with a click or two or let them schedule an activity based on your available days and times. It’s a great add-on for whatever calendar program you’re currently using,
We wanted to give you a chance to try these out before getting you the rest—check back tomorrow to see the rest of our Top 10 Productivity Tools!