About Automate IO
Automate.io’s integration with ShipStation allows you to create better post order workflow automations to keep your shoppers engaged.
Keep your ShipStation data in-sync with your eCommerce platforms and other apps. Create workflows that change order status in ShipStation on new fulfillment event from other sources or notify your customers when ShipStation orders are shipped. You decide how to keep your shoppers engaged. The possibilities with Automate.io are limitless.
Enhance your post-order customer experience and engage your customers by integrating ShipStation with your other apps like:
- CRM: Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive
- Marketing: Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Eventbrite
- Forms: Typeform, Wufoo, Gravity Forms, Google Forms
- Collaboration: Trello, Slack, Gmail, Google Sheets, Asana
- E-Commerce: Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento
- Payment apps: QuickBooks, Xero, Stripe, Paypal
Some of the popular workflows ShipStation users can create with Automate.io are:
- Send new Shopify or WooCommerce orders to ShipStation
- Backup ShipStation orders to Google Sheets or Dropbox
- Create ShipStation orders from QuickBooks or Xero invoices
- Notify customers via email or SMS on orders shipped in ShipStation
- Add new ShipStation orders from Typeform entries
- Change order status in ShipStation on new fulfillment event from other apps.
Deeper integration with ShipStation
Our ShipStation integration has more Actions and Triggers. This allows you to create flawless post-order automations that always keep your customers engaged.
Connect to 100+ apps
Integrate ShipStation with 100+ apps like Facebook Lead Ads, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Shopify and Google Sheets.
No coding required
Create one-to-one integration or create complex workflows using our drag-and-drop UI, no coding required.
Powerful in-house tools
Design workflows exactly the way you want them, using our in-house power tools like Conditional Filters, Formatter, and Timer. .
ShipStation ♥ Automate IO
Automate IO’s ShipStation integration has a total of 6 Triggers and 9 Actions, which allows our joint customers to build better post-order workflow automations. They also offer 24×5 in-app chat support to ShipStation customers.