Today ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, further cemented itself as the global leader in shipping efficiency with new carrier integrations in Canada and Australia, as well as expanding into the UK. Retailers and e-commerce companies based in Canada, Australia and the UK can get back their time and focus on selling anywhere and everywhere thanks to ShipStation’s software.
ShipStation’s Canada, Australia and UK users have access to the following shipping features:
● Batch printing of more than 500 shipping labels at a time
● Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and many more
● Continually updated automation features to set up shipping processes to save time and money
● Automatic tracking and delivery emails, keeping customers updated about the status of their order
● Wireless printing via ShipStation Connect, allowing users to send shipping labels to one printer and packing slips to another
In addition, ShipStation users in these countries who ship internationally will be able to:
● Set up automatically populated customs forms for international shipments
● Create automatic customs documentation
● Set up customs forms to be automatically signed for international shipments
“International e-commerce is growing rapidly and Canada, Australia and the UK are three of the top ten countries with the most e-commerce sales,” says ShipStation’s VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “ShipStation is pleased to support our users in these countries by integrating with the carriers they know and utilize on a daily basis and providing a best-in-class shipping solution.”
Here are some of the ShipStation partners that also operate in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the UK: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, Squarespace, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, ChannelAdvisor, MailChimp, Lime Light CRM, Stripe, Ecwid, Brightpearl, SkuVault, TradeGecko, Dear Systems, PayPal, and Zapier.
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, package, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with over 100 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. Integration partners include Amazon, eBay, Etsy, WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, ChannelAdvisor, Squarespace, BigCommerce; along with carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom business best practice rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its customers to complete their orders, wherever they sell, and however they ship. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.