ShipStation Announces Integration with Zapier
Zapier Users Now Have Access to Shipping and Fulfillment App
Austin, TX – May 24, 2016 – ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, today announced its integration with Zapier, the web automation platform that allows businesses to connect to over 500 popular web services, including social media, accounting, marketing, forms, shopping carts and more.
Zapier merchants who are already using “Zaps”—automated actions in their businesses—will be able to connect with ShipStation’s many features to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment processes, including:
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels, including Amazon, eBay and many more
- Automation features allowing sellers to choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, even wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop (inkjet or laser) printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device
- Free USPS shipping account (savings of $15.99 per month), which includes deeply discounted USPS rates
- Mobile app, free on iOS and Android devices, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on their phones, on the go
In addition to the features above, ShipStation offers customized and/or branded shipping and packing label options, automated return labels, international automation features, and more. The ShipStation reports feature allows sellers to quickly get a snapshot of the business.
“An integration with Zapier was one of our top requests, and we are proud to say that ShipStation is the first shipping and fulfillment integration with Zapier,” says ShipStation’s Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. “We’re excited to offer Zapier users more automation tools to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment.”
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, package, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with over 100 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. Integration partners include Shopify, BigCommerce, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Square, Magento, WooCommerce, OpenSky, and Squarespace; along with carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom hierarchical rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its customers to complete their orders, wherever they sell, and however they ship. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.
Zapier lets customers easily connect the web apps they use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. With over 500 web apps, Zapier wants to empower businesses everywhere to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing. For more information, please visit https://zapier.com/.