Austin, TX ShipStation, the leading web-based multi-channel shipping solution, announces the launch of a major upgrade to their application.
This new version of ShipStation is complete with a faster, cleaner interface, dozens of upgrades, and several user-requested features.
“We’re incredibly excited to announce the new ShipStation, which incorporates the feedback of hundreds of voices: designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and our very own customers,” notes ShipStation’s VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “The new version is not only a significant upgrade to our platform today, it also enables our team to add additional features more rapidly than ever before.”
The new version includes the following key improvements:
- Refreshed design, including an updated color palette & a cleaner, more intuitive interface
- Increased label batches to process thousands of labels at a time, along with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple user-aware batches
- Customizable and robust order views to streamline workflows
- Customizable print settings for each workstation
- Quick filtering and searching of orders, shipments, customers and products
- New reporting for at-a-glance insights on shipping operations, sales trends, products, customers and more
The new ShipStation is available now for all new and current customers.