ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, announces its participation in retail and e-Commerce events and trade shows from March through June 2015.
Online retailers, partners, and other industry experts can find the ShipStation team and learn more about the benefits and feature of their shipping tool for online sellers at one or more of the following major e-commerce events this year:
1. Brightpearl Fashion Trends Panel – March 12, 2015 – ShipStation Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath will be one of four industry experts discussing emerging fashion retail trends.
2. South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Trade Show – March 15-18, 2015. SXSW hosts tens of thousands of technology, music, and film fans from across the world. ShipStation is pleased to exhibit at this event in their hometown, Austin, TX.
In addition to exhibiting at Booth #506, ShipStation is participating in an old favorite – the SXSW Block Party from March 17, 2015 from 4-6 p.m. ShipStation is also participating in a scavenger hunt to showcase a new and cutting edge wearable marketing tool, the Loopd badge and app. The Loopd (https://loopd.com/sxsw) Scavenger Hunt will take place during the general trade show hours, March 15-17, 2015, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
3. MivaCon 2015 – March 25-27, 2015. The 15th annual MivaCon is taking place in San Diego, California. ShipStation is exhibiting at this show to meet current and new customers that use Miva to power their online stores.
4. ChannelAdvisor Catalyst – https://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2015/ – March 30-April 1, 2015 in Las Vegas. Find ShipStation at Booth #30 and learn how ShipStation and ChannelAdvisor can help streamline almost every aspect of your online business, from product listing and marketing to order management and fulfillment and more.
5. Magento Imagine – https://imagine2015.magento.com/ – April 20-22, 2015 in Las Vegas. For the third year in a row, ShipStation will exhibit at Magento Imagine. Learn more about ShipStation at Booth #12.
6. National Postal Forum (exhibiting and speaking) – May 17-20, 2015 in Anaheim, CA. ShipStation Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath will be speaking on “Quick Tips for using Social Media to Generate Business.” Meet with ShipStation experts at Booth #333.
7. Rakuten Expo – May 20-21, 2015 in Las Vegas. Join ShipStation at Rakuten’s largest event to date. We’ll be helping online sellers learn how to grow their business and shrink shipping inefficiencies seamlessly and easily.
8. IRCE – June 2-5, 2015 – Booth #412 in Chicago, IL. Join ShipStation, thousands of online retailers, and over 200 industry experts in the largest and most comprehensive e-commerce event. More events and details to come.
“We really value the opportunities we have to meet and connect with online retailers and partners in person,” says ShipStation’s Vice President of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “We’re excited that the next few months will keep us on the road, meeting face-to-face with the people that truly make e-commerce an exciting industry.”
The next few months of ShipStation’s participation in e-commerce trade shows and events kick off Sunday, March 15, 2015 at SXSW in Austin.