ShipStation Holiday Prep Guide
At this point, it’s stating the obvious that 2020 has been an odd year for most businesses around the world. COVID-19 presented many challenges that required adaptation in one way or another by both business owners and consumers, and the coming holiday season may be one of the most complex we have ever seen. With the help of our ShipStation partners we’ve compiled helpful tips for meeting your customer expectations this holiday season.
Here’s a chapter-by-chapter breakdown of what to expect.
Chapter 1: Prepare Your Brand for the Holidays
- Preparing for Peak Periods in Ecommerce (5874)
- Delivering a Great User Experience (Space48)
- How to Optimise Your Ecommerce Store for the Holidays (Swanky)
- How to Deliver a Great Unboxing Experience (DS Smith)
Chapter 2: How to Optimise Your Product Pages for the Holidays
- How to Prepare Your Product Pages for a Successful Holiday Season (ChannelAdvisor)
- Make It Make Sense: UX Enhancements For Every Product Page (Supercharged Commerce)
- Optimising the Checkout Experience (BigCommerce)
Chapter 3: COVID’s Impact on the Holidays
- Your Q4 Guide to Amazon Shipping (Amazon Shipping UK)
- A Holiday Shopping Season Like No other (NetSuite)