APPSeConnect, by InSync, is a next-generation integration platform as a service which can connect all major business applications.
APPSeCONNECT is an intelligent application that enables the smooth and seamless integration of your business applications and systems, including ERP Systems, eCommerce Stores, Marketplaces and CRMs. With APPSeCONNECT, you can pick the apps the suit your business requirements and create the integrations you want for your business. The software basically centralizes all your applications in a single platform wherein they can communicate seamlessly, resulting to streamlined operations, better workflows, faster work pace, and enhanced productivity. Your business becomes more efficient and your growth is extremely accelerated as APPSeCONNECT links and closes the gap between offline and online.
APPSeCONNECT Features We Support
- APPSeCONNECT bridges the GAP between online and offline applications by offering a fully automatic, bi-directional data integration between Critical Business Apps
- Supporting Omni Channel Data Integration by connecting ERP with eCommerce, CRM, marketplace, shipping solution, POS, etc.
- Fully Secure Data Sync Process where business logic remains in cloud but transactional data synced between Client’s own systems only
- Deep and detailed system integration, highly configurable workflows ensure minimum to no customization developments within connector
- Fully eliminate manual data entry, data redundancy and errors
ShipStation ♥ APPSeCONNECT
- Add new customers to ERP coming from ShipStation with specific details like name, addresses, billing and shipping addresses, customer code etc.
- Updates the customer which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding a customer if some changes required on that particular customer so it gets updated after executing the touchpoint.
- Add new products to ERP coming from ShipStation with specific details like SKU, weight, item cost, price, dimension, tariff code, country of origin and description of that product.
- Updates the product which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding a product, certain changes are required and it also needed to be in SAP. Then executing this touchpoint results get automatic updated of the changed fields in ERP.
- Add new orders to ERP coming from ShipStation with specific details like bill to & ship to addresses, items, amount paid, tax amount, shipping amount & the important feature is that it will also tell the store information from which the order came from.
- Updates the order which has already synced to ERP. Suppose after adding an order to SAP, you want to make some changes on that particular order like changing the item, delivery date or prices etc.
- Suppose an order has been placed and it also added to the ERP, but now the order need to be pulled off. So cancellation of order from ShipStation gets automatically cancelled in ERP by executing this touchpoint.