Salesforce Commerce Cloud
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is the world’s #1 enterprise cloud commerce platform. No other cloud platform comes close to its GMV volumes, and it’s the only cloud platform to be rated a Leader by Forrester and Gartner. Commerce Cloud features comprehensive digital commerce capabilities, mobile-first point-of-sale (POS), and embedded Salesforce Einstein intelligence. Combined with other clouds from Salesforce, Commerce Cloud is a key part of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. Brands using Commerce Cloud — such as PUMA, Cole Haan, Carter’s and L’Oreal– achieve faster innovation, increased customer engagement through personalized, predictive commerce, and are able to deliver a unified commerce experience across all channels.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Features We Support
- Create unique shopping experiences and maximize conversions across all digital channels—web, mobile, social, and more.
- Create and deliver highly innovative and relevant brand experiences with core digital eCommerce capabilities
- Develop compelling merchandizing and promotions that convert at every touchpoint
- Extend your reach beyond traditional websites and connect with customers anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Launch new brands and enter new markets in record time
ShipStation ♥ Salesforce Commerce Cloud
With this integration orders from Salesforce Commerce Cloud are imported into ShipStation. Once the order is shipped, ShipSation completes the order and posts the tracking number within Commerce Cloud.
We’re building our Salesforce partner community. Interested in joining? Complete this form and our channel team will be in touch.