SHIPSTATION ♥ SHIPSURANCE
Cover your shipments for less. ShipStation offers direct access to discounted shipping insurance coverage from Shipsurance. Within your ShipStation account, you can ensure your packages by selecting “Shipsurance Discount Insurance” when shipping your package. There is no need to sign up for a Shipsurance online shipping account; you already have it with ShipStation! Whether you insure packages one-by-one or set up automation rules to cover your shipments automatically, Shipsurance’s discounted ecommerce insurance services are available to you. Learn more in the Shipsurance Terms and Conditions.
- Save up to 60% on shipping insurance costs
- Simple, rapid, and paperless claims processing
- Electronic manifesting and reporting
- Full coverage for packages to Mexico
- Insure fragile goods, fine arts, and more
- Coverage for guns & firearms
- A-rated underwriter
- A seller who insures 10 packages per day for a value of $100 each could save $4,375 annually!
- USPS Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- FedEx SmartPost Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- Canada Post Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- All Other Carriers (FedEx/UPS/DHL Express) Domestic: $0.79 per $100 of coverage
- International: $1.25 per $100 of coverage
Shipsurance has been providing discounted international shipping insurance coverage to online sellers for more than a decade. Their knowledge and expertise in the space allow us to offer all-risk shipping coverage with the flexibility your business needs. If your shipments are lost or damaged in transit, Shipsurance provides rapid, online claims processing with most claims paid within a week. All coverage and claims for insured shipments can be managed directly from within your ShipStation account.