With the holiday season upon us, it’s time to get your seasonal game plan together.
With the holiday season upon us it’s time to get your seasonal game plan together.
Holiday retail sales are expected to be between $717.45 billion to $720.89 billion this November and December, thats an increase of 4.3 and 4.8 percent over 2017, according to the National Retail Federation. With that being said the time to plan is now!
We’ve enlisted the help from our partners noissue & Bonanza to bring you all the tips you need for a successful holiday season. From prepping your shipping area to inventory & packaging and everything in between. Let us give you the tools to tackle the holiday season head on!
What we’ll cover:
- Important shipping deadlines to know
- Prepping your fulfillment area
- How to create a memorable unboxing experience that will make your products pop
- Everything you need to know to have your packaging designed, delivered and looking great
- Some common mistakes and things to watch out for in preparation for the holiday rush
- Inventory & listing prep
- Best advertising practices for the holiday season
- Getting your customer service ready for the rush
Meet Our Guests
Cody DeArmond, Director of Sales at ShipStation
Tim Instone, Director of Strategic Partnerships at noissue.co