What UK Users Are Saying
"Even for two of us packing, we used to struggle to send out 90 orders a day. It was a nightmare. With ShipStation, we can do that in half a day. It’s a godsend to me."
| Taff's Well
"To be honest: it would have been worth it if we could just process our orders from Shopify with ShipStation. But, the fact that we can do that for Shopify, Etsy, Cratejoy, and now eBay - which we just joined - is pretty amazing."
"ShipStation is by far the most important part of our business in allowing us to process our orders from every store and marketplace with multiple shipping couriers. ShipStation really helped us to grow our business both in the UK and internationally."
UK's Top Couriers. Up to 78% off Retail. Ready for You to Use!
- The moment you start your free trial, you can use our discounted Hermes, DPD, and Parcelforce services to dispatch your orders.
- No need for Online Business Account (OBA) . No hassle. No paperwork. No commitments with a courier.
- Mix and match for best savings – do it all in one place.
- Rates start as low as £2.25 (excl. VAT)
- Perfect to use with ShipStation’s Branded Tracking and Returns Portals
- See full rate table here
- Domestic and international service
- Two/three-day options to Northern Ireland
- See all discounts – up to 78% off
- Unrivaled options to customize the delivery experience
- Delivery 7 days a week
- See all discounts here
Flexible workflows and powerful automation for order fulfilment processes
ShipStation’s online order management software gives you all the shipping automation tools and workflows you need to be efficient in the ways your business requires. Customize views, build filters, and create user accounts with permissions and restrictions specific to your workflow. And we offer second-to-none order automation rules, so every single online fulfilment task and shipping decision can happen automatically. Like magic, only real.
Next Day Delivery
Choose the fastest shipping option, adjust ship-by date, assign to specific person.
Add customs template,
choose national carrier for destination, auto-sign.
Place online orders on hold, assign to a user, add insurance, create alerts, adjust weight or dimensions.
Couriers: However you deliver
- Whether you dispatch with Hermes, DPD, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx, DPD or DHL Express, manage all your UK shipping courier accounts in one place - no extra logins required.
- Benefit from our discounted Hermes, DPD and Parcelforce drop-off rates - no courier contracts or accounts needed.
- Batch print hundreds and hundreds of shipping labels at a time.
- Get the best rates with no extra steps: Just pick the best courier and lowest postage for a particular order (or automatically apply the best courier and postage options to specific kinds of orders).
Supported UK Couriers
Connect your own account or take advantage of our discounted rates. Mix and match as you like!
Keep your negotiated rates and services, and continue to meet your volume commitments.
No obligations and no minimums. Benefit from our discounted rates.
See our rates
See our rates
See our rates
- Each morning you can see how many orders came in last night. Know how your day will look before you get to work.
- View all orders and get "new order" alerts, even on your Apple Watch.
- Create and print shipping or return labels wherever you have wifi or a mobile signal
- View and track all of your shipments.
Available free for iOS and Android on smartphone and tablet
Keep your brand front and center - always!
- The branded tracking page shows what's in the parcel and gives shoppers access to your branded site and social media channels.
- Pairs perfectly with Hermes, Parcelforce, DPD, and other couriers.
- Impress shoppers like a high street retailer!
ShipStation's Branded Returns Portal helps you in three powerful ways:
- Boost Sales: Merchants see an impressive 16% sales lift after feature adoption. 66% of shoppers check a retailer’s returns policy and process before buying – and they prefer hassle-free returns.
- Save time: Set the rules for what can be returned and for how long. No more manual approvals; the customer just creates a label themselves.
- Decrease returns: Our reports show you why shoppers return items and helps you address the issues.
Meaningful Reporting"Insights" lets you analyze your postage costs, customer engagement metrics and more. Turn data into doing!
Display Product PhotosInclude your product photos on packing slips and emails to your customer.
Keep Your Customers InformedAdd instructions, care guides, or an FAQ to your emails and packing slips.
BarcodesScan a barcode, ship an order. Scan a barcode, print a label. Scan a barcode, save time. Easy, right?
CouponsEntice customers with coupons and promotional offers.
Empowered ReturnsCustomer-initiated returns? Check. Reports that show you why products are returned? Check. Be in the know about returns.
InventorySee inventory counts right on your order, get low inventory notifications, and build an allocation strategy.
Savings Without Courier ContractsJust use our Carrier Services featuring Hermes, DPD, Parcelforce and start dispatching within minutes. No courier contract needed.
Integration ToolsTools like Mailchimp and Zapier will help your business build lists and find efficiency everywhere you work.
ShipEngine APIBuild on the shipping API powering thousands of retailers and over a billion shipments.
Workflow APINeed to interact with your ShipStation account in new and different ways? Check out the Workflow API.
Custom Store IntegrationsLooking for a more 1-to-1 relationship with ShipStation and your chosen selling platform? The Custom Store Integration is the ticket.