Noissue Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) will apply to the promotion run by us (Shipstation) for a participant to trial Shipstation’s product for free.
- The Trial will enable a participant to use the Shipstation product for a period of 30 days from the date your account is created (“30 Day Trial Period”) and your subscription to Shipstation shall automatically end following the 30 Day Trial Period, unless the participant chooses to purchase a Shipstation subscription.
- The Promotion is run by Auctane LLC d/b/a ShipStation of 3800 N Lamar Blvd #220 Austin, TX 78756.
- We may change these Terms at any time. You should check our website: https://www.shipstation.com regularly for any changes that apply from the date they are uploaded.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree that you will be legally bound by these Terms.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- This Promotion is only available between 7th July 2019 to 26th July 2019 (the “Promotional Period”) for (i) ecommerce merchants registered and (ii) who have not previously used or held an account with Shipstation (“You”).
- In order to participate in the Promotion: You must:
Sign up to and open a free ShipStation account during the Promotional Period, using code:“partner-noissue”. In order to set up a ShipStation account you will need to complete the form contained at: www.shipstation.com/step1/ or www.shipstation.com/noissue-giveaway/
- It will be at our sole decision if we provide you with the Refund, in particular if any eligibility requirement has or has not been met (e.g. if labels were not associated with ecommerce orders or if a user has signed up for multiple accounts) and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before commencement or during the Trial.
- Multiple Entries: No company/persons may enter this Promotion more than once and no company/persons may enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- By participating in the Promotion, you will be able to:
- Shipstation trial
Use the Shipstation product with all its features and functionality at no additional cost for a period of 30 days from the date your account is created (“30 Day Trial Period”). Your subscription shall automatically end following the 30 Day Trial Period.
- Shipstation trial
- Our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.