5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Ownr & ShipStation
Starting a new business can be overwhelming and confusing. With so many forms and legal jargon to work through it can be hard to even know where to start. Ownr aims to inspire entrepreneurship by providing a platform to launch your business digitally in Canada. As a new business, one of the first steps you should take is registering your business with the government. But, registration can be a confusing process, but with the help of Ownr you can confidently formalize your business.
Here are 5 benefits of using Ownr & ShipStation:
- Incorporation (Federal and Provincial)
- This type of business is a separate legal entity from its owner and it can be owned by one or more people. Ownr can provide Provincial or Federal name protection, as well as a Digital Minute Book containing important information about your corporation.
- Legal Automation Tools
- When you register or incorporate with Ownr, you can take advantage of all the legal tools needed for growing businesses: Share Management, Employment Agreements, Corporate Company Updates & more.
- Money back with a Business Bank Account
- As your business grows and the number of transactions increases, a business bank account will become essential. If you register with Ownr, you can get up to $300 back when you register your business with Ownr and open an RBC business bank account*.
- Partner Perks
- Gain access to various offers from brands and platforms that will help your business continue to grow, including a free 60-day ShipStation membership.
- As a ShipStation client, you can get access to an exclusive 20% discount on all Ownr services
- Sole proprietorship business registration
- This type of business is owned by one person who calls the shots. Registration takes only minutes and allows flexibility for entrepreneurs who want to remain small.
With help from ShipStation and Ownr, existing users and new customers will have the opportunity to make their businesses official and register with the government. To learn more about ShipStation’s Partnership with Ownr, click here.
*For sole proprietorship registration “$89 back” offer is inclusive of any applicable taxes, and for incorporation, “$300 back” offer is inclusive of any applicable taxes (“Offer”). Offer available when you register or incorporate with Ownr and apply and get approved for a new RBC business deposit account associated with the business registered or incorporated with Ownr (“BDA”) within 60 days (“Application Criteria”). Royal Bank of Canada (not Ownr or RBC Ventures Inc.) will in its discretion make approval decisions for all BDA applications. Once you complete the Application Criteria, you must log back into your Ownr account and click ‘Refund Me’. You will receive the Offer as a credit in your BDA within 7-10 business days of clicking ‘Refund Me’. To qualify for this Offer your BDA must remain open for a period of 1 year from the date it is opened but there is no minimum balance that must be maintained in your BDA. If you received this Offer then change or close your BDA within 1 year of the date it was opened, we reserve the right to debit from your BDA an amount equal to the value of this Offer (inclusive of applicable taxes), even if this places the BDA into overdraft. Offer may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice.