5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Ownr & ShipStation
Starting a new business can be overwhelming and confusing. With so many forms and legal jargon to work through it can be hard to even know where to start. Ownr aims to inspire entrepreneurship by providing a platform to launch your business digitally in Canada. As a new business, one of the first steps you should take is registering your business with the government. But, registration can be a confusing process, but with the help of Ownr you can confidently formalize your business.
Here are 5 benefits of using Ownr & ShipStation:
- Sole proprietorship business registration
- This type of business is owned by one person who calls the shots. Registration takes only minutes and allows flexibility for entrepreneurs who want to remain small.
- Incorporation (Federal and Provincial)
- This type of business is a separate legal entity from its owner and it can be owned by one or more people. Ownr can provide Provincial or Federal name protection, as well as a Digital Minute Book containing important information about your corporation.
- Logo design
- Use the AI-powered logo design tool to elevate your brand image.
- Money back with a Business Bank Account
- As your business grows and the number of transactions increases, a business bank account will become essential. If you register with Ownr, you can get up to $120 back when you register your business with Ownr and open an RBC business bank account*.
- Partner Perks
- Gain access to various offers from brands and platforms that will help your business continue to grow, including a free 60 day ShipStation membership.
- As a ShipStation client, you can get access to an exclusive $50 discount when you register your business with Ownr.
With help from ShipStation and Ownr, existing users and new customers will have the opportunity to make their businesses official and register with the government. To learn more about ShipStation’s Partnership with Ownr, click here.
*When you open a new RBC business deposit account (“bank account”) within 60 days of business registration or incorporation with Ownr, log back into your Ownr account and click ‘Refund Me’, you will receive the refund to the bank account (For sole proprietorship “get all your money back” offer is inclusive of any applicable taxes. For incorporation, “$100 back” offer is inclusive of any applicable taxes.) within 7-10 business days from requesting refund. Ownr offer may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice. No minimum account balance required