Over the past few weeks we have touched on ways to create video content for your business. We have provided tips, advice on editing and recording high quality audio, plus what gear you need to get started.
You may have gone through all that hard work of creating a video, but if you don’t know how to publish it the right way, all that hard work could be wasted. Instead, you want to re-purpose your video and publish it in multiple places so you get the farthest reach and best value out of your video marketing efforts. Here are some platforms that can help;
1. YouTube – YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the web? Video helps gain higher retention rates, 65% of viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video which is better than original text-based content. It also helps improve email click-throughs, engagement, and SEO to name a few. Not to mention the good possibility of increased customer conversions.
2. Facebook – 500 million people are watching Facebook videos every day. Uploading your video directly will perform better and show up more in news feeds.
3. Twitter – 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
4. Instagram – Creating snippets from your video work well on Instagram and gives you multiple pieces of content.
5. Blog – Helps with SEO but also can bring your blog to life. More people are inclined to read a blog with a video included than not
6. Landing page on your website – When used on a landing page, studies show that video can increase conversions by up to 80%.
7. Email – Adding the word “video” to an email subject line boosts open rates, increases click-through rates, and reduces unsubscribes.
According to Firesnap YouTube, Wistia and other platforms have given businesses an incredibly powerful way to engage their buyers. Unfortunately, simply creating and publishing a video will not get you massive gains in traffic or conversions. Here are some ways to help;
Purpose – Knowing what the purpose and goal of the video is before you publish it may drastically change how you publish it.
Script – Think about the message you want to convey to potential customers and focus on the key points.
Cross-Promote – One of the best ways to drive more traffic to your videos is by cross-promoting them with other forms of content.
Call-to-Action – Some people leave out one of the most critical elements in their videos. The call-to-action is hands down one of the most critical components of any content marketing campaign.
Make it shareable – What good is an amazing video if no one knows about it? Make sure to include shareable links where possible.
To recap everything we have mentioned on creating content videos hover over the image below and click around!