Sell at JET(.com) speed
ShipStation is thrilled to announce our partnership with JET.com. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hoboken, New Jersey, Jet.com is a shopping club offering discounted prices to members based on quantity of items purchased. Built on three simple principles – trust, transparency, and fairness- Jet.com delivers radical price innovation in eCommerce. By optimizing the underlying economics of online shopping and unbundling the embedded retail costs that drive up price, Jet.com created an entirely new business model that works better for both shoppers and retailers. Unlike any other marketplace out there, Jet empowers both shoppers and retailers to make eCommerce more efficient. One aspect in which they accomplish this is by eliminating product reviews and reviewing each product. Using seller success rate, complaint rate, as well as return rate, Jet.com is able to determine whether or not the product should stay. By empowering seller and buyer Jet.com has created an atmosphere that fosters their three principles – trust, transparency, and fairness.
Some of Jet.com’s features include
- Realtime pricing algorithm
- Items priced based on distribution center location
- Decreased price for waiving right to return item
- Purchasing with a debit card rather than a credit card decreases prices
- Jet Anywhere enables users to earn “Jet Cash” that can be spent on Jet.com
Some of the ShipStation features exclusively for Jet.com include:
- Listing creating and management – Product upload
- Inventory management – Post back inventory count from ShipStation to Jet.com
- Return/refund management
- Order management – Acknowledging your Jet.com orders within the required 15 minute creation window
- Post back cancellation
With pricing estimated to be 9% lower than Amazon, it’s no surprise we at ShipStation have been eager to offer Jet.com as a selling channel to our merchants and a marketplace for their customers. To learn more about connecting as a new seller click . Jet is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT). For more information visit and don’t forget to click below to start your free trail!