Scale with NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite helps organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite Cloud ERP provides a suite of cloud-based applications, from advanced financials to supply chain management to billing and beyond, that is used by more than 16,000 customers from startup to enterprise.
NetSuite ERP enables businesses to optimize accounting efficiency, streamline order management and procurement processes, and eliminate manual spreadsheet-based reporting. With NetSuite you can:
- Scale your business. Flexibility and scalability your business needs.
- Get a complete picture of your business. NetSuite’s built-in business intelligence gives you insights into your key performance indicators.
- Get ready for the future. The agility you need with software that is always current with your customizations carried forward.
ShipStation and NetSuite
ShipStation for NetSuite is an official “Built for NetSuite” integration that meets the Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform development standards and documented best practices.
Built by Nova Module, an official SDN Partner of NetSuite and a ShipStation preferred implementation partner, on a modern iPaaS platform, this solution boasts a state of the art field mapping tool that connects the two systems easily and seamlessly and supports large transaction volumes.
NetSuite as your commerce hub
With NetSuite as your omnichannel commerce hub, connecting your Shopify, Magneto, or SuiteCommerce stores, or Amazon, eBay, and other selling channels, all your orders are unified with your back office systems, and then synced to ShipStation for efficient fulfillment.
NetSuite to ShipStation
NetSuite syncs sales records to ShipStation so you can efficiently ship the order.
- Use NetSuite sales order record or a NetSuite item fulfillment record to create a new sales order in ShipStation.
- Account for discounts, various NetSuite item types, weights, units of measures, requested or actual shipping methods, and other pertinent details you need to make your service decisions.
- Import sales orders into ShipStation and identify the selling channel (shopping cart, Amazon, eBay, etc) so you can customize your workflows.
ShipStation to NetSuite
ShipStation syncs fulfillment data to NetSuite so you can keep track of everything in one place.
- Import fulfillment data into NetSuite from ShipStation after sales orders are marked as “shipped” or “fulfilled” in ShipStation
- Send actual shipping cost, carrier code, service code, and the clickable shipment tracking URL into an item fulfillment record in NetSuite
- Support sales order cancellations in both directions and partial fulfillment
Ready to start shipping efficiently? Start your free 30-day trial with ShipStation and discover why it’s the #1 shipping software for online sellers.
Interested in learning more about how NetSuite & ShipStation work to grow your business? Complete this form and one of our solution specialists will reach out.