ShipStation Now Offers Royal Mail Services
What is Royal Mail?
Royal Mail is the UK’s most trusted delivery company by online shoppers.* Royal Mail offers Guaranteed, Tracked, Standard and Return Parcel Services within the UK and to over 220 destinations worldwide.
The UK has the third-highest eCommerce sales worldwide, reaching £114 billion in 2015 according to information published by IMRG and Capgemini.1 eMarketer projects the UK’s share of global eCommerce sales to grow from 14.5% in 2015 to 19.3% in 2019.2 Providing online merchants of the UK with world-renowned fulfillment efficiency and speed has been a priority for ShipStation.
Now that ShipStation offers Royal Mail parcel delivery services, merchants who choose to connect to Royal Mail through the ShipStation software can benefit in many ways. For example:
- Easy access to various domestic and international services
- Postage billed by Royal Mail at negotiated rates
- Automatic creation of end of day manifests
- Generation of return labels, including ShipStation’s Branded Returns Portal
- Ability to create and print labels on smartphones (iOS, Android app)
- Free domestic package return support
ShipStation is committed to making international shipping more accessible for all our users. In addition to this integration, we’ve also introduced international address verification, allowing users in Canada, Australia, and the UK to verify addresses when they ship in and out of the country. Plus, with metric weights available in our free mobile app (available on iOS, Android, and iOS tablets), getting ship done no matter where you are has never been easier.
* Delivery Matters 2016, independently conducted by Trinity McQueen.
1 Capgemini: IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index
2 eMarketer: UK Retail Ecommerce Sales to Reach £60 Billion This Year