ChannelSale has been providing cutting edge powerful software solutions & expert services enabling online sellers to reach more customers globally across 200+ online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks by way of automating sync for product listings, orders, inventory across multiple shopping channels via a single software interface.
ChannelSale’s Key Features
- Automated software platform for product listings, inventory, orders, shipping tracking updates on all major shopping sites
- Fully managed setup support services by professional team
- Low cost pricing model, plans starting at $79 per month, pay as you go, no long term contracts
- Custom development options available
- Enabling online sellers small, mid-size, and large since 2007
ChannelSale’s Integration Features
- Orders sync – One click import orders into ShipStation orders via ChannelSale from marketplaces Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Rakuten, Wish, Houzz, PriceFalls, Jet.com; shopping carts Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Volusion & more. The orders data includes details such as buyers address, product information, customer notes & more.
- Product Information – Product Images, Weights, and Bundle information import along with each order.
- Warehouse Location – The Warehouse Location for your products imports along with the order in ShipStation. From there you can easily display the Warehouse Location on the packing slip or the product pick list to help speed up your fulfillment time.
- Shipping Updates – Setup to automatically retrieve order Carrier Code, Class Code (service), Tracking Number, and Shipping Status from ShipStation into ChannelSale and further onto all major shopping sites.
ShipStation ♥ ChannelSale
Connecting ChannelSale with ShipStation will open new seams of opportunities for online retailers, resellers and agencies. Direct integration between these two platforms will enable vendors to handle shipping quick and easily, compare shipping rates and delivery times of various carriers, and cut back on costs by simplifying order fulfillment.