ShipStation Announces ShipEngine™ Integration with Sellbrite
Sellbrite Merchants Have Access to Additional Shipping Benefits
Austin, TX – October 26, 2017 – ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, announced today the newest integration of its ShipEngine™ Multi-Carrier Shipping APIs with Sellbrite, a multichannel e-commerce sales platform. Launched in March 2017, ShipEngine technology provides best-in-class shipping functionality directly to e-commerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, e-commerce application integrators and new application developers.
Sellbrite helps online multichannel sellers reach and serve customers by creating and managing product listings, controlling inventory, and fulfilling orders, all from a single, easy-to-use interface.
“We’re delighted that Sellbrite is an early adopter of ShipEngine,” said ShipStation’s Chief Technology Officer, Tom Warmbrodt. “We look forward to increasing the speed and stability of Sellbrite’s shipping and fulfillment functionality.”
Sellbrite merchants will have access to all the features of the ShipEngine platform via the Partners API that is also available for a free trial at www.ShipEngine.com. Benefits include:
- Shipping Discounts: Save up to 40% on USPS postage and up to 29% on FedEx, as well as the ability to include negotiated carrier rates
- Worldwide Major Carrier Support: Ship with the top global carriers
- Get Rates Across Carriers: Quickly get rates across multiple carriers and choose the best service for your shipments based on rate, delivery timeframe, package dimensions, and more
- Real-Time Tracking: Easily integrate real-time shipment tracking information into an app, email, or text message
- Global Address Validation: Avoid shipping delays and surcharges when shipping in the U.S. or internationally with free global address validation
- International Shipping Optimization: Expand your e-commerce business abroad with automated international customs forms and invoice paperwork
- White Label Customer Experience: Partners can completely tailor the ShipEngine experience to their brand within a custom-built application
“ShipEngine offers best-in-class shipping and fulfillment,” said Brian Nolan, Co-Founder and CEO of Sellbrite. “We’re excited to offer this to our customers.”
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. ShipStation’s many integration partners include eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Etsy, BigCommerce, Woocommerce, Shopify Plus, Squarespace, and Magento; along with carriers such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Australia Post, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom best practice rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its users, wherever they sell and however they ship, to be exceptionally efficient at shipping orders. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit https://www.shipstation.com.
Sellbrite is a top-rated multi-channel inventory and order control solution that helps brands and retailers build, manage and grow their multi-channel ecommerce businesses. The intuitive Sellbrite platform enables retailers to list and control their inventory on multiple online channels, such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, BigCommerce and others, all from one simple interface. In addition, powerful automation and order fulfillment capabilities free up time and accelerate growth. And, with its wide-reaching data and reporting features, the platform delivers valuable cross-channel insights to make smarter decisions. For more information, visit http://www.sellbrite.com.