From the free, open-source Community Edition to the Enterprise version with 24/7 support, Shopware is a trendsetting, community-focused ecommerce platform for businesses of all sizes.
Shopware transformed the German ecommerce market over the past decade and is rapidly establishing itself as a leading ecommerce platform in the UK.
Brands like L’Oréal, Aston Martin, Philips, and Jägermeister trust Shopware’s robust and flexible ecommerce solution with features like powerful content management capabilities, marketing innovations, strong product and catalog properties, and excellent support.
With over 3,500 unique extensions and themes in the Shopware Community Store, you can easily extend the functionality of your online shop. And with its one-time setup fee and optional ongoing support for the commercial versions, Shopware can be a very affordable and scalable enterprise ecommerce solution.
Shopware and ShipStation Integration Features
- Sync your orders. Seamless order import from your Shopware store with all the pertinent data and details.
- Requested service. Map your customer’s requested shipping service to the carrier and service level of your choice in ShipStation.
- Customer and internal notes. Import any special messages or instructions from the customer or your sales team.
- Shipping updates. Send dispatch data back to your order record in Shopware.
- Create a branded delivery experience. Add your logo to email notifications, customize a branded tracking page and returns portal. Leave a consistent impression – from the shopping experience in your Shopware store all the way to the packing slip in your parcel.
ShipStation ♥ Shopware
ShipStation’s Shopware extension is purpose-built to make dispatching orders from your Shopware store just a few clicks away. No complicated setup required and gone are the days of copying and pasting your order and fulfillment information. Shopware and ShipStation share a short time-to-market approach: you’ll be up and running in minutes.
Shopware sellers can import their orders into a single platform, process these orders with custom automation rules and flexible workflows, and then dispatch them with the best carrier, service, and rates to fit their needs. Start your trial today!