Announcing Our New, Enhanced Integration with WooCommerce
Wooooooo; we have great news! Today, we are excited to announce our new, enhanced integration with WooCommerce.
What is WooCommerce, you might ask? It’s one of the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugins, and its main objective is for users to sell their products online with ease. The best part? WooCommerce is free to use!
ShipStation and WooThemes worked closely together to build the upgraded WooCommerce ShipStation plugin. WooCommerce merchants can now—more easily than ever before—add their WooCommerce store to ShipStation to take advantage of ShipStation’s order management, batch label creation, reporting, and automation features. Best of all, the plugin is now free, though merchants will still need a monthly subscription plan with ShipStation.
Here are just a few of the perks of the WooCommerce ShipStation plugin:
- Merchants will receive a free USPS postage account with their subscription to ShipStation
- Import orders directly from WooCommerce to ShipStation
- Consolidate orders from multiple channels
- Process multi-carrier labels efficiently
- Auto-update shipment status to WooCommerce after orders have been shipped
- Insightful sales and shipment reporting
- Send tracking information and customized confirmation emails to customers
Start spending less time shipping, and more time selling by signing up for a free ShipStation trial today. Try out and download the new WooCommerce+ShipStation plugin today!