About eBridge Connections
eBridge Connections powers ERP and accounting system integration with the leading eCommerce platforms, EDI trading partners, CRM applications and shipping/fulfillment applications. With an ERP integration solution from eBridge Connections, sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information can move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations. Businesses can leverage hundreds of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points to automate data processing, saving valuable time and money. Integration solutions from eBridge Connections automatically schedule and process data without the need for human intervention, which eliminates manual data entry and reduces the likelihood of errors and inaccurate order processing.
eBridge Connections Features We Support
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between your ERP or accounting system and connected business applications and trading partners.
- Multiple connection support (eCommerce, CRM, EDI, Shipping/Fulfilment, etc.)
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation, and compliance all handled in the cloud.
- Access to eBridge’s web-based dashboard application for data/document management and archiving.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team.
- ERP and accounting prebuilt connectors include: Netsuite, SAP Business One, SAP ECC/R3, Sage 50, 100, 300, 500, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, AX, Epicor, and many more!
ShipStation ♥ eBridge Connections
ShipStation and eBridge work together to simplify the process of shipping products to consumers. With a unique integration solution built specifically for ShipStation users, eBridge is able to sit in the middle of a client’s accounting/ERP system and their ShipStation software, and move orders, shipping information, and inventory updates back and forth between the two systems through a fully automated process. This eliminates the need for manual data entry between the two systems, reduces the likelihood of errors, and speeds up the entire shipping process, ensuring fast and accurate delivery to consumers.