Your 2014 Guide to Holiday Shipping Carrier Closures & Ship By Dates
I’m always astonished at how quickly this particular time turns back up again, but here it is: the holiday season. We’ve yet again found ourselves at the final days of the year and needing to know whether our favorite carriers will be open, closed, or have changed their service. And, of course, there’s also the ever-important “ship by” dates for making sure your packages get there on time. So, without any further ado, here’s our yearly infographic to help you know all the dates to get your orders (& presents!) out on time.
As we did last year, we’ve made our infographic at a size that fits most widescreen monitors, so you can just leave it up as your desktop wallpaper and never worry about finding it again when you need to know the dates.
|1920 x 1080||1366 x 768||1600 x 900||1280 x 720|
- Ship-by dates for shipping to Military addresses via USPS
- FedEx Same Day service information
- Canada Post’s Suggested Mail-by Dates
A few words of advice before we sign off here to go do some of our own picking & packing:
- Make your own business’s holiday shipping ship-by dates extremely visible on your site so your customers never have a question of when they need to purchase by.
- Include times, as well, for when you cut off shipping each day so they know when to get their order in.
- When you’re creating your own calendar, don’t forget about padding the dates to include your processing time.
- Don’t procrastinate! Shipping earlier rather than later is always a good idea.