Austin, Texas Oct 18, 2011 — Auctane introduces ShipStation, allowing online retailers to fulfill orders faster while reducing shipping costs. ShipStation consolidates orders from numerous marketplaces and shopping cart solutions, and allows shipping labels to be printed in batch. This initial release includes support for eBay, Amazon, Buy.com Marketplace, Etsy, Magento, Volusion, Zen Cart, PayPal, Google Checkout, and Payvment.
ShipStation is a web-based solution that is compatible with both PCs and Macs, and does not require any software to install. With support for batch label printing as well as multiple users and warehouses, ShipStation is ideal for mid to high volume sellers. Feature highlights include:
- Intuitive, easy to use web interface with no software to install
- Unprecedented shipping discounts
- Full 360-degree synchronization with each marketplace
- Streamlined shipping system processes numerous orders in just a few clicks
- Configurable order processing engine automates tedious tasks and reduces human error
- Innovative order management features such as the Sales Channel Inbox and Priority Order Tagging
“Shipping is often a pain point for an online retailer selling across multiple channels and marketplaces”, said Jason Hodges, President of Auctane. “ShipStation helps by allowing retailers to sell their products anywhere and ship in one convenient place.”
Each ShipStation subscription includes a free DYMO Endicia account, which allows users to print all classes of USPS postage.
For more information, or to start a free 30-day trial, please visit https://www.shipstation.com.
Auctane provides turn-key shipping systems for online retailers and shippers. With a focus on efficiency and simplicity, Auctaneʼs web-based tools allow shippers to process orders faster and more easily than ever before. Auctaneʼs shipping solution for eBay sellers, Auctane Shipping Manager, has been the top-rated shipping application in the eBay App Center for the past two years.