These brand standards have been developed to ensure consistency across all platforms of ShipStation.
This is our logo, the one that should always be used. There are two versions to ensure optimum legibility.
It’s our logo stacked. Use it only when and where space is limited.
Use our main logo when possible. These can be used as a substitute, only when absolutely necessary.
Space, Sizing, and Rules
The clear space should a gear’s width at the top, bottom, left and right of the logo.
The stacked logo’s clear space should be one gear’s width (from the ShipStation Type) on the top, bottom, left and right of the logo and between the large gear and the ShipStation type.
• Do use only use these versions of the logos
• Do scale the logo proportionally
• Do use high-resolution versions
• Do make sure there is enough contrast between the logo and the background
• Do always capitalize the first and second S in ShipStation
• Do include the registered trademark symbol on the logo unless given executive approval (optional on swag and in the product)
• Don’t warp or stretch the logo
• Don’t crop the logo in any way
• Don’t add any artwork or text to the logo
• Don’t use low-resolution versions of the logo
• Don’t apply shadows, glows or outlines
• Don’t apply texture or gradients
• Don’t re-draw or re-type the logo
• Don’t remove the gear in the logo
• Don’t use colors that aren’t show here
• Don’t place the logo on backgrounds that distract or compete with the logo
Clear space should be used to maintain visibility and impact. Please use a gear’s width as clear space on the top, bottom, left and right of the ShipStation mark.
The minimum size is 20 px for online use and .75 in for print material. Please avoid making the logo any smaller to ensure legibility.
The primary colors appear the most in our user interfaces (main action buttons, etc), and the secondary colors appear as alerts, badges, errors etc.
Adelle Sans is used in a very limited way in the product (only in the top navigation and sidebar and titles), and as large, bold headers for marketing material. Please only use Adelle Sans Bold for headlines marketing materials (H1 and H2). Roboto is the workhorse typeface, used for body copy, captions, and everywhere in the UI: data in grids, forms, buttons, and labels.
Adelle Sans Bold
Adelle Sans Bold
We describe ShipStation customers as Users in the context of the app and as Merchants or Online Sellers in the context outside of the app. Unless we are talking about their customers as well, in which case we’d say our user’s or merchant’s customers.
There are a few ways to write out “e-commerce”. At ShipStation we use the spelling: ecommerce, unless at the beginning of a sentence in which case it is Ecommerce.
The Oxford Comma is the final comma in a list of things. Always use it.
Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.
- Welcome to Shipping Nirvana.™
- Shipping Nirvana™
- The #1 Choice of Online Sellers
- Wherever you sell, However you ship.
- Get Ship Done
Approved Press Release Copy
Month Day, Year
City, State – Month 16, 2017 – Today ShipStation, the leading web-based
ecommerce shipping solution, announced [Announcement].
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps ecommerce retailers import, organize, process, package, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most integrations of any ecommerce web-based solution with over 100 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. Integrated selling channel partners include notable companies like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, and Squarespace; along with carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom hierarchical rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its customers to complete their orders, wherever they sell, and however they ship. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com
(Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.