Introducing Our Newest Solutions Provider, Jasper!
We are so excited to welcome Jasper to the ShipStation family! Jasper is an eCommerce systems integrator, focusing on connecting and integrating back-office eCommerce solutions. Some of Jasper’s key features include:
Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS):
- Connect Anything – Accounting & ERP Systems, EDI feeds, POS systems, B2B and B2C Retail Channels, Fulfillment and 3PL Logistics, DAM, etc.
- Future Proof – Maintain speed and agility throughout application lifecycles. Replace applications as needed.
- Real-Time Integration-Our lightning fast system powers sophisticated accurate real-time data connections between all your applications.
Product Information Management (PIM):
- Product Mastering- Manage product like never before – all in one centralized repository. Auto-publish to your 360 commerce platform as required.
- Category Management- Create, prioritize, and populate product categories, supplementing them with descriptions, imagery & more.
- Product Attributes- Manage standard product attributes such as size, color, and style to create parent/child SKU relationships or include advanced faceting.
Systems Integration Consulting:
- Discover & Evaluate- Includes a series of phone interviews and/or an on-site meeting with all relevant departments involved, followed by an evaluation of client’s current ecosystem.
- Identify & Test- Narrowing our evaluation, we’ll elect the best possible solution(s) with the client and test the limitations of the new integrations.
- Confirm & Plan- Manage standard product attributes such as size, color, and style to create parent/child SKU relationships or include advanced faceting.
ShipStation and Jasper work together to streamline the shipping and fulfillment process. Users will be able to optimize their automation processes by leveraging either the Jasper IPaas or Jasper PIM as a piece of middleware to connect their accounting systems/ERP and storefront to ShipStation when a native connection does not exist, or to customize the data/workflows between the systems.