Jasper is an eCommerce systems integrator, focussing on connecting and integrating back-office eCommerce solutions. Jasper specializes in Product Information Management (PIM) installations, Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), and Systems Integrations consulting.
Jasper Features We Support
Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS)
- Connect Anything – Accounting & ERP Systems, EDI feeds, POS systems, B2B and B2C Retail Channels, Fulfillment and 3PL Logistics, DAM, etc.
- Future Proof – Maintain speed and agility throughout application lifecycles. Replace applications as needed.
- Real-Time Integration-Our lightning fast system powers sophisticated accurate real-time data connections between all your applications.
Product Information Management (PIM)
- Product Mastering- Manage product like never before – all in one centralized repository. Auto-publish to your 360 commerce platform as required.
- Category Management- Create, prioritize, and populate product categories, supplementing them with descriptions, imagery & more.
- Product Attributes- Manage standard product attributes such as size, color, and style to create parent/child SKU relationships or include advanced faceting.
Systems Integration Consulting
- Discover & Evaluate- Includes a series of phone interviews and/or an on-site meeting with all relevant departments involved, followed by an evaluation of client’s current ecosystem.
- Identify & Test- Narrowing our evaluation, we’ll elect the best possible solution(s) with the client and test the limitations of the new integrations.
- Confirm & Plan- Manage standard product attributes such as size, color, and style to create parent/child SKU relationships or include advanced faceting.
ShipStation ♥ Jasper
ShipStation and Jasper work together to streamline fulfillment processes as they relate to shipping. Clients can leverage either the Jasper IPaaS or Jasper PIM as a piece of middleware to connect their accounting systems/ERP and storefront to ShipStation when a native connection does not exist, or to customize the data/workflows between the systems. This allows for optimal automation practices, making the entire shipping process much more efficient, and ensuring fast and accurate delivery to consumers.