Kadro is a seasoned team experienced in developing high-performance software that has taken clients to new visions for their organizations. Our clients range from Fortune 50 companies, IR500 retailers and emerging eCommerce businesses. We expand the boundaries of what is possible for our clients. Our core service areas include Magento eCommerce services and marketplace integrations to support omni-channel selling with our Marketplace Manager product. We are also an eBay Certified Provider and a Wal-Mart full service integrator. Founded in 2001, Kadro is an employee-owned and operated company headquartered and staffed in Raleigh, North Carolina that services clients throughout the US and internationally.
Kadro Features We Support
- Magento replatforms for B2C & B2B
- Magento 2 Upgrades
- On going site support & system integration
- Diverse industry experience
- Omni-Channel support via Kadro Marketplace Manager
- Our marketplace team has helped enable over $1B in marketplace GMV for our clients and partners
- Affordable SaaS product that provides an integrated solution for selling on Marketplaces and syncing inventory/orders aligned to your business process
- Provides admin capabilities for category mapping, attribute mapping, Marketplace based product management and listing validation to marketplace standards
- Backed up with a fantastic account support team
ShipStation ♥ Kadro
Kadro and ShipStation are a perfect pairing that allows merchants to reach new visions for their eCommerce and omni-channel sales while providing a best in class shipping solution that scales.