Share Your Small Business Story, Win $50,000 With FedEx
Operating and growing a small business is hard work. Imagine the possibilities with a $15,000, $30,000 or even $50,000 boost for your small business? Enter the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest.
Here at ShipStation, we love hearing all the fantastic stories from different users across the country. So it doesn’t come as a surprise to us that dozens of ShipStation users have won prizes in past contests.
Take last year’s Bronze prize winner. ShipStation user Fiddlershop is a small business that grew from cofounder Pierre Holstein’s videos of violin tutorials and guidance for musicians. They now sell 4,000 instruments a year, with the bulk of their sales generated by ecommerce. This business is a great example of passion turned profession.
If your small business has a unique story like Fiddlershop’s (or 2017 winners Yellow Scope and Nurdle in the Rough, or 2015 winner Paleo Treats), be sure to enter the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest. This year FedEx is offering even more money to 10 winners. Entries will be accepted February 19th through March 25th.
Start thinking about how you want to tell your story: What do you want to share about your business? And what could a grant help you accomplish? Submit your story for a chance to win one of these prize packages:
- Grand prize: One winner of $50,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Silver prize: One winner of $30,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Bronze prize: Eight winners of $15,000, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
Entering is easy:
1. Write a short profile highlighting your unique story and offerings.
2. Upload a logo and photos that capture the spirit of your business.
3. Create a one-minute video about what makes your business special.
4. Share your entry! Remind fans to vote for your entry between February 27th and April 1st. Votes are one of the many factors considered in choosing finalists and
Share your story and see what you can do for your small business. Enter here.