Come Together with ShipStation and Webgility
ShipStation was founded on efficiency and we believe that the more efficient you are, the more time you have to enjoy your life and your passions. As it turns out, Webgility believes in the same! Webgility wants to revolutionize the way online retailers run their business so they can focus on what inspires them and be more successful so naturally, it just makes sense for ShipStation and Webgility to integrate with each other!
But don’t just take our word for it:
“Shipping and fulfillment are often the most time-consuming, arduous steps in any e-commerce sale,” said Parag Mamnani, Founder and CEO, Webgility. “Our customers have asked us to free them from these shackles of inefficiency—and we’ve done just that by partnering with ShipStation.”
Some of the Webgility features ShipStation users will get to enjoy include:
- Sync inventory across all channels to easily keep track of what’s selling and when to reorder
- Consolidate and post individual orders or group them into a summary posting to extend the life of your accounting software
- Experience inner peace knowing your accounting is timely, accurate, and organized
- View your entire multi-channel business from one place and make smarter financial decisions
- Easily experiment with new sales channels without adjusting accounting or operational workflows
- And tons more
Webgility’s customers, who predominantly sell on multiple channels, can now pull orders directly from ShipStation without a direct connection to each individual store and marketplace they sell on, saving time and offering better perspective of their operations. The integration will give users information not just on the order (e.g. items, order value, taxes, customer data, etc.), but also on shipping (e.g. tracking number, shipping cost, etc.), all from one convenient view.