Top Tips to Get Ready for Small Business Saturday®, Proudly Backed by American Express
As a company that serves local business owners and customers, ShipStation is proud to join with American Express to support the 10th annual Small Business Saturday® this Nov 30.
Small Business Saturday was founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies. Today, it’s a holiday shopping tradition and part of a nationwide Shop Small® Movement dedicated to supporting all kinds of small businesses. From the corner store to your favorite diner to a trendy online boutique, it’s unique small businesses like yours that help local communities stay vibrant.
Participating in Small Business Saturday is a great way to reach new customers and promote your business. Here are some tips for getting involved on Nov 30:
- Let your customers know that you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday. Visit AmericanExpress.com/YourDay for free promotional assets, such as ready-made social posts, to show your support.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local chamber of commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
- If you’re a qualified American Express® Card–accepting merchant, you can get recommended to potential customers simply because you welcome the Card. Learn more at AmericanExpress.com/PromoteYourBusiness
With ShipStation, compare real-time rates and delivery times for all carriers and automatically select the best carrier for each shipment based on cost and delivery time. Thanks to our tremendous volume, we’ve negotiated rates usually reserved for Fortune 500 companies. Of course, if you have better negotiated rates, you can use those, too.
- Connect to all your carrier accounts including FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS
- Get deeply discounted rates from USPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Compare prices with real-time rate information
Join us and American Express this Nov 30 to celebrate the 10th Small Business Saturday.