Navigating the in’s and out’s of sales tax is complex for even the savviest business owner. This is especially true when you’re selling your merchandise via Fulfillment by Amazon. Join ShipStation and the tax experts at Avalara to learn more about the basics of sales tax as it applies to your Amazon business.
Learn how sales tax is different for Amazon sellers using the FBA service and see a short demo of how Avalara TrustFile simplifies the sales tax process.
Attendees can expect to learn more about the following key topics:
- How sales tax requirements are unique for FBA sellers
- Why tracking your FBA inventory is an important piece of the puzzle
- How to set up your Amazon seller account to automatically collect the correct sales tax
- How to register for a sales tax permit in new states
- How to automate the entire process with Avalara